Sunday, December 11, 2011

Need a Timeshare near Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida? Buy My Unit at the Oak Plantation Resort!

If you are interested in buying a timeshare, don't overpay by buying it from a middle-man- those salespeople all over Kissimmee and Orlando. Buy it direct from an owner. One great place to own a timeshare is Oak Plantation Resort in Kissimmee. Why? There are great amenities at the resort. There is also ample dining within walking and driving distance to the resort. There's a Wal-Mart only a quarter-mile away. The best part- you are literally only 5 miles down the Irlo Bronson Highway from the town of Celebration, and the entrance to Walt Disney World!

The unit that I'm selling here is in week 36, is annual, and is in unit 107. I'm only selling it for $500. After you pay me the $500, I will send you the signed deed, and "bam"- you can take it and have it recorded, and it's yours! No middle-man.


If you would like more information about the Resort, other than what you can find on the internet, you can call the resort directly. You can call me if you are interesting in buying this unit from me, and you have questions. My number is (323)393-5822, David.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment